Sunday, June 29, 2008

one last post...

This is the last post as a mommy of one..
tomorrow is the big day, most of the list got done.. and what didn't, didn't..
I refuse to stress over it... no one will notice anyways..

I am typing a list of directions for DH now and then I am finishing one last load of laundry..
hoping for a 10pm bed, but it is honestly looking more like 10:30.. but that is the latest..
5 am comes pretty early.. well, more lke 5:30..
I am very much excited and so it all of my little family.. tomorrow, in less than 12 hours, we will be a little bit bigger and I will be a little bit more comfy.. TRULY... can't wait..
seeing my precious little angel, what ever her name might be.. will be worth it all.. I know it will..

post again in about a week or so..
:) Monique

2 comments:

AlehouseGirl said...

I'm so happy for you, Nika!

Your angel should be here by now. I wish your family all the love and blessing you deserve. I know your little one will only add to the contentment and joy you three already share.

Love,
Kelly and the boys (we sound like some kind of crappy bar band, don't we :P )

Anonymous said...

tramadol no prescription can take 2 tramadol 50mg - tramadol online bluelight