Saturday, June 14, 2008

he did it!

DH put all the furniture together.. the baby's room is just about done..
I am making up the crib with the blanket and cutsie stuff in a few minutes..
I am so excited.. putting the furniture together was tough on him.. but he did it all without complaining...

DD and I wiped down the crib, changing table, drawer unit for the closet, etc and actually started putting things away.. I am losing the playroom, gaining a huge mess all over my house, but I am gaining a whole bunch of empty rubbermaid boxes that I can use to clean up and restore things..
Plus.. my baby has a nursery.. a space, just for her (well, she is sharing her closet still - I am not that good)

if I knew better, I would be jumping for joy, but the contractions are hitting my back today and I am hurting.. I am off to relax and then go do some shopping for some little things we still need..

any time now I can have this baby.. I am officially READY!
:) Monique

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Now don't forget to pack a bag!

Lynn L.

cz scrap said...

Congrats-I'm enjoying all your "busyness"-just make sure you take time for you and dd too