Friday, June 13, 2008

getting it done -- the update...

Okie dokie - update time..
1. rip cd's and fix up my ipod for my sister.. well, I did do what I was supposed to but my ipod died, dh is working on what happened.. so sad, I was looking forward to using it to take the baby for walks this summer... oh well.. she bought something new and we loaded it up for her.. she is happy..

2. find the screws for changing table and crib.. :)
find the changing table screws & DH put it together.. we need to find ONE wheel.. or replace them all.. I will have to update later - since it will depend on motivation levels..

3. do a load of baby laundry..
done.. I did the bedding for the crib, of which we think we have the screws but can't tell if we have the all the pieces.. that will be tomorrows project..

4. pay bills & hit the mail box.
nope.. not even close.. unless you count the 3 I did on line..

5. clean up some in my house..
I am calling this one a pregnancy weirdo day.. I felt very light headed and just not myself.. I had hysterical fits of laughter..I mean, serious almost wet my pants sorta thing.. kinda funny.. DH thought at one point if I started with the munchies he was going to question whether or not I was stoned.. I promise you I wasn't.. just weirdo time today... so I rested on the couch more..

Hoping to be productive on Saturday, Miranda really wants to get the baby's room more organized and wants to help with clothes & such.. so we will definitely be doing that.. and we are talking about hitting the playground too.. so she can swing on the monkey bars.. should be fun..

off to do something.. who knows what..
:) Monique

No comments: