Monday, July 7, 2008

1 week old...

this is not a real blog entry, just something to update.. I promise more info on the past week will be coming... but in the meantime..

My baby is one week old.. I am having a hard time believing it..
after such a rough start, she is doing so well..
she is regaining some of the weight she lost and is up to almost 3oz. at each feeding.. she does it every 3 1/2 hours, but she is a super content and happy baby.. you can put her down just about anywhere and she is content with her surroundings..
she is also a good sleeper.. through the night she eats and goes right back to sleep... or coos to herself until she does.. just a happy baby..
I am truly blessed..
Big sister is loving life with her baby sister.. so into being around her, kissing her all the time, begging to hold her, etc. we are remembering to comment on every little thing she does.. how awesome she is doing etc.. working out well..

With all the craziness in my life the last 6 months, it's such an amazing blessing to have my little family together and happy and healthy and for that, I am truly grateful...

If I knew better, I would still be this happy...
:) Monique

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You still have me curious about the rough start....but I understand....you are otherwise occupied! Oh, the joys of a new baby....