Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DONE...

there are so many things that I am just done with...

1. my portion of the taxes are DONE... I am the one who keeps all the records in my house, receipts, bills, etc... so I do the tax totals.. everything is done.. DH gave me his stuff, my business stuff, house stuff, medical stuff.. all of that is DONE.. I know that every year I say that I am not going to let things get behind, but you always do.. this year, I have helped myself.. I sit down once a month and write it down in my notebook that I keep with the bills.. what we paid out to medical, dental, house, claimable, etc. so far, I am caught up to May, when June is done, I hope to do it again.. this will be helpful in filing from now on... once a month I put a date on the calendar and just do it, oh it will be easy next year.. as long as I continue to make the time.

2. I am done with my Close to My Heart Business..I spent alot of money on that stuff last year and never really did much with it.. home businesses are not a good match for me. I am just not with it.. but I refuse to take the fall completely.. I worked full time for most of last year, I was pregnant in the fall and had an ailing uncle in the winter & spring.. and now.. well I am just to pregnant to think...

3. I am ready to be done being pregnant.. I am just uncomfortable all over and my back is starting to hurt too.. I know that this is the plight of pregnant women suffering the heat everywhere.. but I feel like I have a hard basketball between me and all I do. The contractions come the minute I lay down and this means when I try to sleep. I am not hungry, but eat because I know I should.. mostly the good things for me.. right now, that means a TON of watermelon.. this stuff is the nectar of the GODS and the baby likes it too.. How do I know, she gets all wiggly everytime I eat it.. Last night, I was up at 3:30 because she was pretty quiet before I went to bed and I hadn't felt her move, so DH suggests I get up and get a drink, when that didn't work I went for the watermelon.. I know that food cravings and over eating are common for pregnant women -- but seriously, I would rather be sleeping.. I am, according to my scale, which I have been faithful about using since I became pregnant, I am down 29 lbs. and have only put back on 5 lbs with the pregnancy.. the baby is Growing and thriving, she is able 6 1/2 lbs as of the last ultrasound.. so I know that she is doing well.. heck, with DD I lost 40 lbs, put back on 10 and lived on popsicles the whole time, she was 7.3 and is now doing super..

I really do love my baby and hope that she has enjoyed her stay in me, I can't wait to see her and feel like me again.. everything is just getting harder and harder and I am growing more and more frustrated because I can't even take a break.. I know that being a mom means no breaks, but you can atleast go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and be alone.. right now.. I just need to be done being needed both internally and externally for a little while.. and Yes, I am aware that once she is born it won't be any easier, but she will be living in the here and now and not the way it is..
I am just ready to be done..

4. I am ready to be done with the messes in my house.. I can't and should not be doing the things I need to do.. scrubbing my tub is hard, my belly is in the way and it KILLS me.. I am really doing things once every other week as opposed to once a week.. it kills me just to see things declining too.. there are big piles of baby things everywhere, there are piles of things to be relocated so that the big piles of baby things can be put away appropriately.. I am just done with the mess and want to get things back to normal and cleaned up.. DH tries as much as he can, but he is totally limited and DD is being as good as gold about things.. I am truly blessed by their help.. but ready to be done with the messes..

5. I am ready to be done with DH mess at work.. so much more I would love to say, but know that I can't..

6. I am done with this post and my complaining.. I promise to try and be more positive tomorrow.

If I knew better I would head off to my air conditioned bedroom and not play solitiare again.. but we all know I will ...
good night..
:) Monique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No thank you, I like my list better, lol. Don't think I could go through another pregnancy. Your list makes me tired, just reading it.

Annette33

Unknown said...

Wait? Are you quitting your biz all together or just becoming more of a hobby-ist? Oh well! We will still be penpals right??!!

So guess what...I got your secret pal. Did you send packages for March/April/May??

Anonymous said...

I can so identify with how you feel right now-your post brought back so many memories-especially when pregnant with dd(child #2). My friend who was having contractions like you gave birth 2 weeks ago and brought the baby to our circle meeting yesterday-she said it was such a relief to finally be done with those contractions, that she didn't mind getting up with the baby at night! Hang in there!!!YOu're doing great.
ca scrap