Sunday, June 22, 2008

t minus one week..

One week from tonight, I will be going to bed early for an early morning wake up..
I have to be at the hospital for 7 am to have this beautiful baby girl.. I can't wait to see her...
I am not the praying type, really, it's just not in my nature, my mom would be quite disappointed to hear me admitting that.. but she knew before she passed how I felt..
either way.. I PRAY for her to come early.. I really have nothing left..
I am spent, miserable and really ready to pick a fight with the next person who starts ANYTHING with me.. my daughter is as sweet as sweet can be, but I have very little left and even she is starting to wear down my patience..
I am tired, really really tired and fed up with things that are just beyond my control..
I can't change my situation and honestly, I am getting nervous because there is soon to be one more person who needs me.. and probably needs me the most...
but I won't be pregnant any more and I think that will help enormously.. because right now... I feel enormous.. mind you, I am lighter than when I started and I am thrilled, but I am carrying high and OH FORGET IT...
I have complained about all of this before, probably even for months..

So to all you women out there who love being pregnant.. my hat is off to you.. may you ride yourself happily into the warm sunset with your large glowing belly, me, I just want my beautiful baby OUT!

if I knew better.. I would be in bed already, but the laundry, dishwasher and camp lunchboxes waits for no mommy, no matter how pregnant she is..

Good night.... I am off to take my sleeping pill because without it, I can't get any sleep at all anymore..

Monique

No comments: