Thursday, June 26, 2008

the good & the bad..

Yesterday I felt good.. really good.. but also spent time resting.. that is all good..

today, I feel lousy. just contractions, pain, discomfort and yuck.. that is bad..
I am still resting alot (good) and not getting the small list of things I have to do --done (bad)

my last card swap came in and I swapped out and ran to the post office and got them all out (good)
also got some swaps I was responsible for in the next few months out (good)
and sent off a package to my May secret pal (good) and sent off some RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) to some wonderful women on the dmarie message board (felt VERY good)

dh job.. well, his boss (bad, so very very bad)

my splitting headache (bad)

getting Dh in his walking cast to the x-ray place -- hopefully today (good)

feeling like this sweet little angel of mine might actually come early (good ... very very good)

If I knew better. I would be laying down for a few minutes before picking up DD and taking DH for his x-ray.. but I still have more emails to read...

more another time..
:) Monique

No comments: