Monday, June 16, 2008

exhaustion...

I feel just that today. I haven't done anything other than bring Miranda to school.
and I could go upstairs and just sleep.. and I took something to help me sleep last night.. so I know that I slept okay... I am just plain tired and despite my ice coffee intake for caffeine, I feel a big headache coming on... I really don't like this feeling at all...

I have a long list of things I need to get done, like finding out about dental since Miranda needs to have her teeth cleaned and checked, she is growing in a new tooth before the other one falls out (no dental is another jewel in dh's work issues).. I need to have my car checked for air conditioning and a whole host of other things.. but I just can' t keep my eyes open...

I am so ready to be done.. I know I complain about this all the time.. but lately I am ---
it won't be easier once she is here, but I won't be so internally drained...
please come soon baby girl.. please..

:) Monique

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi there! I finally had a chance to catch up on your blog--good stuff. I feel like I'm having a conversation with you. Hope your headache is better!! Luv you
Cheryl