Friday, June 27, 2008

two days...

that is all I have left.. and I am truly grateful.
did the whole pre-op stuff today.. blood work etc...
I am still carrying this little one so HIGH, that I doubt she will be here before she is evicted on Monday..
DD is kissing up my belly all the time now, DH is talking to my belly all the time now..
we are all just ready to meet and greet the newest member of the family..
looking forward to it too..

I am very uncomfortable, I have a basketball between me and everything else that I do.. literally, the baby is still very very high.. I long for the days of my pregnancy with first DD, she was breech and her pelvis rested so nicely in mine, while I was sicker over all with her, atelast I didn't feel this way at the end.

DD wants to play on the computer.. so I am off..
we are seeing Wall-E when DH is done with work stuff.. she is so excited..
:) Monique

No comments: