Thursday, June 5, 2008

a new haircut = new perscpective..

So I have officially have had enough with my hair..it's very grey in front and I can't color it.
which makes me cry because every time I look in the mirror, I feel as though I look as crumy as I feel on the inside so I called hairdresser for an appt.. To great surprise, I was able to get in TODAY..

he did the things I needed him to do (waxing ... ouch) and then told him to cut it.. not trim it, but cut it.. he told me I already had something in mind.. I seldom question him since he does a good job. Today was no exception.. he cut it all one length and while I am DH won't care for it being this short, I wanted something easy that was flattering.. I wanted something that made me look like I did something to myself without doing anything.. I know most women do this before having a new baby, but I needed it.. I just needed to feel good about myself today and for a what I feel to be a small price.. I do.. my hair is short, but it is cute.. I will style it up a little different myself when I wash it in the morning.. but I feel like I just took a small step towards a little bit of freedom and making me feel good.

If I knew better, I would not need a haircut to improve my overall mentality, but I am 9 months pregnant, having contractions daily and I deserve it..
:) Monique

2 comments:

cz scrap said...

You definitely do deserve it!!!! I wish I could find a hairdreser who would know what to do with my hair.Enjoy your new freedom! I felt the same way about the gray when I had dd-no fun.

Annette33 said...

I wanna see! Share a pic, please.