Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagging....

Okay, so I saw this on a friends blog and you are suppose to "tag" other bloggers with it..
does the world really need another form of chain mail..but I thought that this was cute and I need something else to blog about other than the baby, DD, watermelon and bed rest.. it's getting old..

Here are the rules:
*Post the rules before you give the facts.
*Post eight random facts about yourself.
*At the end of your blog post, you need to tag 3 people and list their names
*Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.

1) I am the 6th of seven children
2) I met & married my DH after meeting him online, I flew half way around the world to meet him for the very first time -- he proposed to me that same night.
3) I have a huge collection of money from around the world, most of it before Europe went with the Euro.. I have some from World War 2 as well.
4) I absolutely positively HATE spiders.. just kill them and get it over with -- don't worry, DH won't let me kill them, he rescues them from the house most of the time..
5) Right now, I hate my hair.. it's pathetic looking.
6) I have great friends.. some I have had since high school and some I met at my daughter's preschool and they are the people who truly help to keep me sane.
7) I love to scrapbook - it let's me being able to be creative with my hands, playing with color and being able to tell my stories about the things that matter most in my life- like my DH & children.
8) I love babies.. I absolutely LOVE them, but really dislike being pregnant.. this is NOT a secret, just a random fact and I have been sitting her for a while trying to find a number 8. this will have to do..

Okay.. offically, I am supposed to tag people..
I would say the only bloggers I know left are fellow moms..

Alehouse girl - her blog is a very good read.. http://alehousegirl.blogspot.com/

Duenan9926 - her blog is a very real look at what happens when you have kids.. http://gotmommybrainido.blogspot.com/

either way.. a blog for today and interesting stuff..

:) Monique

3 comments:

Duenan9926 said...

HEY! You only tagged 2 people.....
I'll blog my answers in my blog later.....

Duenan9926 said...

Sorry to have to tag you back. But at least now there is a link to your blog from mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Stealing this idea for my blog. I wrote a good blog yesterday about my addictions, with photos attached. Got good responses.
Annette33