Thursday, May 29, 2008

this week.. watermelon..

Okay, a while back blogged about cereal..
well, this week, watermelon is in.. cereal is still out there, but watermelon rules!
especially when it is cold and fresh and really firm.. oh and with just a smidgen of salt..
MMMMMM..
I am avoiding the salt, not because I have to,but because I should.. I don' t need the extra water in me and my while the blood pressure is good, let's not tempt fate.

Things today are better, my real doctor rocks, he just put so much at ease for us. It was a great appt. with lots of good talking and information.. GOOD GOOD THING..
contractions are still coming, but she is moving and they are slow and not massively intense.

all of this has pushed me to put together a hospital bag, keep the emergency 20 in his wallet and get some stuff together for the baby.. I bought her detergent, since you should use special gentle stuff, dug out boxes, found the bottles, bought nipples, bought another new outfit to bring her home in (something smaller) and have started washing what needs washing..
all good things.. things that would have been done eventually and are just getting done.. in case!

so, while the baby troubles are not good things, they helped get things together -- which is good.

If I only knew better, I would go watch tv tonight.. my belly is hurting.. we'll see..
:) Monique

No comments: