Monday, May 12, 2008

another new week..

Well, on a good note, it's just about noon on Monday and the bedrooms have been done and so has the laundry.. :) just makes me feel good to be productive I guess.

I was also able to go out to breakfast with a friend -- another good thing..

Fuzzy is improving steadily, he able to get around more and makes me less nervous about his limits right now.. another good thing is that we found out he can drive again, he can get comfy enough to sit so that if I do get to work a few days during the week, he can take her to school.. he might be tired when he is done, but he can. He is also hoping to make it into the office at least once a week. (THANK GOODNESS he can work from home).

We, I say we, but I really mean I, cleaned up the basement this weekend, not perfect,but made space to start bringing the toy collection down from the baby's room and start setting things up. Made me smile.. it will take a few weeks to find the motivation, but it will happen.

I am thinking, and from what I read the baby has slide into her head down position. Miranda was breech, so I never experienced this with her.. this would explain the crazy kicking I am feeling in my ribs and such.. I could be wrong, I have been before, but we will find out on Wednesday when we go to the dr. By then I will officially have 8 weeks left.. July 1 is still the scheduled date, but something tells me that the little one won't be waiting that long.. we'll see..

My scrapbooking mojo is gone.. makes me very said.. I did manage to get 12 pages done last week.. and I have 3 sorta' mindless projects to tackle.. 2 baby albums and one calendar style one. not rocket science, just busy work. maybe if I get motivated I will sort out my boxes of memorabilia stuff.. doesn't that just sound like fun.

Mother's day has come and gone.. I am truly glad it has. With DH being all broken and such, it was hard for him to plan, get or do much of anything for me.. but he tried.. Miranda made me a wonderful mug at school and a great card.. they did little things around the house too.. like spelling out Happy Mother's Day Mom - we love you! on the fridge in her magnets and rolling up laundry to spell the same thing on my bed.. I have photos.. so cute..
the rest of the day is best left in the past..

right now.. I am craving a chicken sandwich with honey mustard, cheese & bacon.. mmmm
Might have to run to the deli and get it too.. we'll see where dh sits on this vote..
gotta go to the post office anyways.. hheehahe

If I knew better, I would already be in the car on the way to the deli.. I am so hungry all of a sudden..

Happy Monday.. hope yours was fun & productive..
:) Monique

No comments: