Monday, May 5, 2008

AHHHH.. a monday..

I did not work today.. WOO HOO.. I did however, clean my bedroom, liked moved the furniture and dusted, etc.. I did everything I did in Miranda's room a few weeks ago, just in ours..
except the curtains.. I have other things to accomplish today too.. but the stinking job took me 2 hours.. mind you I was watching tv in between, but I need more breaks now..

Back on the do 5 things a day thing.. got most of yesterdays list done and am slightly ahead of Tuesdays list (since technically, cleaning my room was not on any list) I do have to get rid of those boxes.. I will fill them for sure if I don't. most of my routine housework IS done for the week.. I have been putting off cleaning the kitchen floor and washing them.. but I might be able to get to the on Tuesday, depends on how long things take at the dr.

Things are looking up for the week.. DH is going to the foot doctor to get checked and to get a bone stimulator.. we were worried initially because it might not be covered by our insurance, but they are expecting that it will be... WOO HOO... we will probably go out for breakfast afterwards or maybe get his haircut. little things he is missing and wishing he could be doing. We have some concerns about his circulation because his foot is ALWAYS freezing cold -- but those are for the dr. to answer.

DH work situation is improving, they are looking at moving forward and making some money.. fingers crossed -- he is working from home -- which I don't think he is crazy about since he never really gets much done here, but he is able to put the distractions aside and work.. it's really better for him and the healing process if he limits his movement.

Bills have been mostly paid for the month and mailed out too.. such a good feeling.
Only bummer is that Miranda is complaining about "spit" in her ear and is cracking her neck to get it out.. sounds like the cold she has had for a week or so has left her with some ear fluid.. FUN HUH? so I think we will end up at the dr. today.. she has been complaining for about 4 or 5 days with the ears.. just time to suck it up and get it looked at. also, the poison ivy she was told about 2 weeks ago, still not clearing.. thinking it might something else at this point.. Hopefully, we see HER doctor and NOT another on in the practice.

all in all, a good Monday, so far.. I still have to get to the post office, wash pans from dinner last night and clean the bathroom.... housework NEVER ends..

but still a good monday..
If I knew better.. I would be working on cleaning something rather than scrapbooking for a little while.. but I don't.. and I deserve a break.. :)

:) Monique

No comments: