Friday, May 23, 2008

A busy Blogger & good news

A friend from another message board commented that I have been a busy blogger..
I have been.. I am happy to report that blogging has been very theraputic for me.. It's my daily dose of just getting it all out there and letting it go.. with all the insanity I have been experiencing in my life, it's just a way to get out all that I have on my mind - some serous, some silly, some insane.. nothing too serious because you do have to think about who could possibly be reading this...
either way, blogging is my way of putting it out there and letting go, of whatever "it" might be. everyone has a choice to read it, so I don't feel as though I am forcing people into it. so there is the scoop on my blogging..

I had some of the most delicious Chinese food last night, OH MAN, was it yummy.. probably the first time since last November too.. Sesame Chicken with fried rice, half egg roll & 1 crab ragoon.. so yummy.. tasted like heaven.. I get up to clear the dinner plates with Miranda and baby Sydney began her protest of chinese food... while I felt the yuck, she did not protest the way she does with Mexican food.. and for that I am truly grateful.. I am thinking that the cold popsicle I ate later on made her feel better and less upset with me.. but knowing that it won't sit well, dh is being blessed with some truly wonderful leftovers.. just to note.. he is thrilled about it..

The good news.. this blog has been filled with the insanity of my life lately, with DH work, finances and everything else.. some great news.. we are extremely close to meeting the deductible for our health insurance.. so blessed day.. no more medical bills for the rest of the year. .I will be paying off those I already have, but NO MORE.. I am so happy.. the woman on the phone from the insurance company told me that she could feel how truly happy I am about it too.. Finally a glimmer of sunshine...

I am off to watch a little tv, maybe dabble with the taxes.. not a fun thing since I just finished paying all the month bills.. but it is something that still needs to be done.. my accountant will be happy when we finally file -- but that is what extensions for for.. right??

If I knew better, I would actually go do the tax stuff rather than watching Ugly Betty, but I think Betty will win initially -- taxes can wait . I think..
maybe I will scrap book a little too, since DH needs the basement for work with a friend.. we'll see..

Happy long weekend..
:) Monique

No comments: