Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday once again..

Seriously, I am starting to wonder where the days go.. believe me, they are not flying by at the speed I would like, rather plotting slow & surely along.. Not working as much is contributing to this and having DH working from home is also having it's toll..
none the less, it is Sunday again.. AAH.. a slow moving Sunday.. DH is still asleep, Miranda let me sleep on the couch a little bit longer while she ate her breakfast and is now happily watching Dora the Explorer-- by herself.. AHHHH... I will wake DH up later and we were probably read the paper while Miranda uses her new glittery glue from the scrapbook store. then we have nothing major planned for the rest of the day.. other than fixing a friend's computer.. AHHHH..
Hopefully we will spend some time playing in the back yard and maybe go for ice cream.. that would be fun...

a fun project that I do have planned is to start sorting out baby clothes and see what I can and can not use from the buckets of clothes in my basement.. starting to look at little things for the baby now and I think if I create little piles of things, it might force me to do the last great PUSH into cleaning up the current playroom for the baby.. I am hoping to get some friends to move out the dresser and mirror and then we can clean the walls, paint and bring in the baby furniture.. Miranda will officially BUST A GUT when we have baby things up and ready.. I am a little disappointed that it isn't done already, when we were pregnant with Miranda, we could NOT wait, but this time, there is more to be done and I am chasing her, him and pregnant.. guilt has settled in and it's time for the big PUSH of work to be done.. we still have 5 weeks, it's not like i waited to the VERY last minute, but I am waiting longer than I thought.. Oh well..

Here is to a quiet Sunday, ice cream sundaes and baby room cleaning..
If I knew better, I would be getting started NOW, rather in an hour or so - when I would actually be awake..

:) Monique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm done with that stage in my life. Reading your blog just makes me tired, lol.

Annette33

Unknown said...

You know what...for the first little bit the new baby will need so little! So...if you don't have all that stuff done, the baby won't care!! :)

AlehouseGirl said...

I volunteer. Let me know what ya need Nika :).