Monday, October 20, 2008

monday's gratitude..

since I did not list my 10 things on Sunday, I am going to do it tonight, Monday..

1. I am grateful that today is over.. it has been a stinking long day..

2. I am grateful that the baby took a long nap & let me deep clean both of the girl's bedrooms..

3. I am grateful / but sad, that my baby girl is growing up.. she rolled over for the first time today.. so very proud of her.

4. I am grateful that dh forgave me for being cranky for his stupid mistakes this morning.

5. I am grateful that I am going to be able to start volunteering in my daughter's kindergarten class this month.

6. I am grateful that the big one is loving her gymnastics class -- really worth the money.

7. I am grateful that I have scrapbook stuff to sort & organize (I am in the process of purging, so clearly I have more than I need)

8. I am grateful that the big one has been eating her dinners & we can out to dinner with friends tomorrow night..

9. I am grateful that I finally, after 35 years learned how to spell tomorrow right the first time, without spell check (I am seriously not kidding on this one)

10. I am grateful that there is something good on tv tonight for me to do my ironing.. which I must start in about 15 minutes..

okay.. a semi-lam-o list, but it's my list and I am sticking with it for tonight..

:) Monique

:O boo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hard words to spell were beautiful and bulletin. Gotta go do my 45 before the day is over!!!