Sunday, October 19, 2008

i have had enough....

that's it.. I have hit the lowest of lows in my scrapbooking space.. there is much good stuff and so much junk and so much in piles I can no longer find Anything I am looking for and am getting nothing done.. it started yesterday as I was planning to go & scrapbook with my new scrap / stamp buddies (whom I had an awesome time with last night) and I found the piece of paper I spent a really long time looking for yesterday.. on the floor, under the baby's swing..

it's time to stop spending, start cleaning and seriously PURGE... I have some friends who will be very happy when I am done.. but this is just getting WAY out of hand..

My goal would be the week.. but that might be unrealistic and then let me down.. so I will say 2 weeks.. maybe by halloween I will be scrapping again..

please wish me luck.. and send in back up help if you don't hear from me soon..

:O Boo!
Monique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about 15 minutes a day, or two 15 minute times a day??

weebles said...

I plan to do one of the baby's naps..
which is about 45 minutes..

strangely, I am almost done reorganizing and purging my paper rack.. requiring a minimum of 5 pages to donate..

Anonymous said...

I will match your 45 each day, and see what I can get done with my table. Hasn't been touched or organized in years.