Sunday, October 12, 2008

too long..

what happened.. I was on such a roll posting to this thing..
busy busy week I suppose.. but it's sunday..

my grateful list..
1. I am grateful for my awesome friends -- we had a game day with come great friends & their kids

2. my babies.. one is 6 and other other is 3 months.. got photos to celebrate that..

3. loving the fall weather -- enjoyed a beautiful walk yesterday..

4. dh foot is going so much better.. he was able to walk & enjoy it..

5. Dh is appreciating the attempts I am making at becoming a better cook and supports my efforts.. he has promised he will eat anything once.. so sweet of him..

6. I realized again tonight that dh & I have been "together" for a long time.. it was 13 years in September... is that possible? that I have had this wonderful man in my life that long..

7. we might be going to Ikea tommorow.. seriously, I don't know WHAT my fascination with this store is.. but I am obssessed.. hoping it won't be like my need to go to Red Robin and be let down.. still a good time in the car together..

8. I am heading off to bed soon... with my DH, just to watch tv & snuggle..

9. my house is getting cleaner & cleaner and less clutter every week.. seriously, I am loving the cleaning & organizing..

10. don't know if this a blessing or what.. but my in-laws are coming to see us in June for the baby's first birthday.. will get hairy here & there, but I am glad that they are coming to see the babies.. they won't be for very long..

okay.. I am tired an going to bed.. I promise to post with my Ikea treasures tomorrow..

If i knew better, we would stay home tomorrow, clean up the yard & decorate for halloween, plus save money on gas & stuff we might not really need.. but i think I might lose that battle...

:) Monique

No comments: