Sunday, November 16, 2008

bad blogger..

I have been so crazy with things that I have neglected my blog.. honestly, I think a little bit of the post partum nastiness and family bullpoop has gotten to me lately and I haven't been looking at things in my life all that well.. Tonight, I am fixing that up some and going to at least do my Sunday night grateful list...

1. I am grateful for my new scrapping group -- I had the bestest time last night, just chatting, scrapping and catching up the baby's Monday album.. and eating the tastiest cheese spread.. seriously, I thought about how much of it ate later on and was embarrassed.. but yummy is yummy and you are not allowed to count calories on girls' night.. (or so I was once told)

2. I am grateful that baby girl slept until 5:30.. I think we have found a good thing for her.. hoping that it works.. she gets cereal & fruit or veggie at noon time feeding, it gets all the gas and belly pains out before bed.. sooo helpful for her poor lil' tummy...

3. I am grateful for the time I spent coloring / stamping with my daughter this morning.. I messed up many of the scrapbook pages I made last night trying to sew on them..but that is okay.. time with her ROCKED..

4. I am grateful that I have so much scrapbook stuff that I am overwhelmed by the crazy mess in my basement.. seriously, I will likely be cleaning all week and MIGHT get to scrap somewhere around Friday.. if I am lucky...

5. I am grateful that I made my christmas list up.. I really have more done than I thought I did.. I MUST MUST MUST start working on the presents I have to make.

6. I am grateful the baby took a great nap at the baby shower I went to today.. allowed me to help out my friends some...

7. I am grateful that tomorrow is monday and I get to start over.. last week is a blurry mess that I am glad to be done with.

8. I am grateful that I have learned to use my sewing machine.. I totally need a ton of practice, but it will be worth it.. I have great friends who taught me how to use it too..

9. I am grateful that my daughter thinks of me as her hero.... she whispered it to me recently, which if you know her, whispering is a major challenge, but she told me she loved me and all the wonderful things I do for her... made me smile on the inside & out... in school, she said she was thankful for me and my food, aka, my cooking.. I guess saying that I wasn't going to cook for them anymore really scared her... Honsetly, sometimes I feel like a short order cook..

10.. I am truly grateful for Meredith the photographer at my local Target.. this woman is amazing.. she brings the VERY best out in both of my kids and produces INCREDIBLE memories for me.. I am so lucky to have found her.. hopefully my comments on the recent survey brings her a nice big fat raise.. she totally deserves it...

okay.. off to do laundry (surprise) and clean up.. and then empty dishwasher, make formula, fold towels, etc. etc. etc.

if I only knew better I would be working instead of blogging.. but oh well..
:) Monique

mess in my basement..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering where you disappeared to.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]