Saturday, October 18, 2008

pass the crackers...

Cuz I am about to whine..
if you are reading this, chances are you have kids, seems like I walk mostly in mommy type circles, if you don't chances are that someday you might.. if not, this post could warrant being skipped over...
my rant for today is baby clothes.. I love them, I think they are the cutest, tiniest little things on the planet.. especially those sweet socks... Oh, ask any woman who has or wants kids, the clothes are the sweetest part... washing them however, SUCKS! I have just finished doing the baby's load of laundry.. I do her load seperately because we are still using a different detergent, PLUS, it is just easier to wash all her stuff together and then put it away all together.. heck, miranda is 6 and I still do hers seperately too.. add in her sheets & it's a full load.. works for me..

but between sorting everything out, to make sure you have all those little socks, stain spraying the bibs & puked on clothes.. (baby girl has reflux & therefore pukes plenty) I want the clothes to keep their quality as long as possible.. I am hoping to pass things along when we are done with them, as baby clothes are expensive & they grow out of them so quickly... but this business of washing stinks.. I complain every week and every week my husband laughs at me.. I was excited when Miranda grew out of the stain phase, but I am right back in it..

I am not saying I would change any part of this.. I love and cherish my baby girl, but laundry still stinks... I can't say I would change things because I knew better, because honestly, not a thing would I change, except maybe my attitude about the job.. but sometimes, no matter how positive one views that task, it still stinks.. just my opinion for the day.. and I am stuck with it..

:) Monique

No comments: