Friday, April 4, 2008

Time to think...

Pink.. we had the ultrasound today, and the baby wasn't shy.. AT ALL..
the baby had had her feet over her head and showed off all her goods..
the Tech is 100% sure that the newest edition is in fact, a GIRL!
We were also excited to know that the baby is growing right on schedule for the due date of July 8, being born via scheduled c-section on July 1 at 7am. the baby is about 2.2 lbs and measuring up just right. Glad to hear that most of all.
While we were excited to know for sure, there is a little twinge of disappointment for us, more for me, I really wanted to give him a son, but he is happy to know that his little girl is doing just fine. Oh well, the sex is not in my control & we can't change things now.. and we definitely will NOT being having another baby.. EVER!

Miranda is excited as she can be, she knew all along that it was a girl. so did my sisters and a bunch of other people.. so :P~~~ to all the predictions and those who are gloating..
my baby is healthy and truly -- all I care about.

If I knew better, I would be upstairs resting and watching tv -- but I want to finish this layout and probably start another one..

Scrapbook total for the week - 14 layouts since last Friday..
I am really loving this scrap groove I have going and plan on riding it out for as long as it will last.

:) Monique & baby girl.

No comments: