Sunday, April 20, 2008

if I made a list...

So, I have been professing the greatness of the just 5 things to do each day..
If I actually sat down, made a list of ALL the things that should be done, need to be done or MUST be done.. the list would total well into over a million.. okay maybe more like a 100, but that is not exaggerating.. and seriously this week.. I FEEL SO PREGNANT..
the lower part of my belly where the baby hangs out is sore and I get tired really really quick.
I need a nap just about everyday now...
I am feeling bad, because we really could use the money, but I am only going to work 4 days each week.. 2 reasons.. 1 - need a day to catch up at home and be alone to do it.. I get more done alone than with ANYONE floating around.. (and to my local friends who read this, this is why no one has been invited over in a really really really long time) and 2 - I start seeing my dr. every 2 weeks now and I need to leave a day open for that, because before too long it will be every week.. scarey thought - very scarey thought..

Fuzzy has been sweet and trying to tell me that it will be okay.. it will all work out and once the little bundle gets her, she really only needs a bassinet to sleep in and her pumpkin seat to ride in.. seriously, it like my subconscious thinks she will show up complaining that the dust on the radiator is really old and that the downstairs bathroom could have used a good scrub before she got here.. it will work out, the toys will get moved and the nursery will be set up.. sooner rather than later.. I hope..

Fuzzy job is no better, so the stress levels are still a little high, but we are making the very best of it.. planning out menus and shopping for what we need, limiting what we don't.. it's all good things, things we needed to be doing before the baby got here anyways..

so, my list for Monday
1. finish washing the floors in the kitchen / living room
2. clean her room, dust the baseboards too
3. laundry -- for all of us..
4. quick clean the bathroom
5. spend 15 minutes in the playroom just doing something.. that room is getting so bad..

this list could be longer, but honestly, I will be lucky if I finish this..

if I knew better, I would be resting right now, but I know I have time for one more load of laundry tonight. .
:) Monique

No comments: