Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pj Sunday once again..

Ahh.. the beauty of a simple day to do NOTHING..
it was my day to sleep in, but DH slept on the couch even later than me... but he did get her right out of the bedroom and made her breakfast... (have I mentioned that we take turns? on the weekend, one of us gets up on saturday, usually him and one of us gets up on sunday, usually me) it works out, this way one of us gets a little extra sleep and some one on one time, usually just playing toys or coloring, breakfast, that sorta thing, but atleast it's all equal)

So Miranda and I read the paper and I read her the comics.. she really like Lio.. so funny to hear her get excited about it and giggle like she does.. then we went to play downstairs, computer for her and sorting photos for me.. she played for awhile with her Pony Teapot Palace too.. I managed to get MOST of 2006 and 2007 photos organized.. I still have a very big box to get through.. but that will be for another day..
I am thinking about taking a break from 2004 photos and switching to 2006.. I have some great photos and some cool ideas for layouts.. we'll see.. maybe I can crank out another ton of pages this month.. which would be so cool..
I do need new albums and page protectors.. might work on fixing that for Mother's day..

so we were all downstairs and it's all of a sudden 1pm.. umm. no wonder I was hungry.. (I did eat cereal for breakfast too though -- just so you don' t think I am starving the baby) and we head back upstairs for lunch.. he had leftover steak and she had chicken nuggets and fries from yesterday.. we watched Top Chef and now she is playing Sweet Streets and watching Chop Socky Chucks.. when is showered, I am going.. then we are going to BJ's to buy hamburgers and water..
WOW what a rousing sunday in my house..
but you know the truth.. I would not change it.. I have spent more time playing with Miranda and sitting together with my husband than I have ALL week.. it's a wonderful thing.. just quiet boring family time.. now I know why we did so little on a Sunday when I was growing up.. I might not have spent as much direct time with my parents, since there were 7 of us, but I remember just being around more and chilling out.. nice change of pace...

If I knew better.. I once again would have started the laundry.. or maybe started cleaning the future baby's room. but for today.. I am just enjoying what is.. living in THIS moment...
and it's never felt better..

:) Monique

No comments: