Wednesday, April 16, 2008

baby appt..

Ahh.. another baby appt. I am officially 29 weeks and finally feeling pregnant..
I tire quickly, cry at the drop of a hat (enough stress here to help with that) and am starting to feel the need -- but lack the ambition to nest..
we have the baby appt today and everyone is excited to go hear the heartbeat.. I know, we are the crazy people at the dr. office who just get excited over these things...
We tried to name the baby today, going with the kick if you want your name to be.. while I love Sydney, I am just not sold on it, just like Katie. I love them both, just not sold.. I really want to wait and see what the little monkey looks like.. so I think she will just continue to be baby girl or monkey..
WOOSH.. WOOSH.. WOOSH.. that is what Miranda thinks the baby sounds like with the doppler.. can't wait until noon to hear it again..

Enjoy your Wednesday..
:) Monique

No comments: