Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tomorrow is THE day...

Oh.. it's going to be a big day tomorrow... her first official day of kindergarten.. I filed out all forms and put them in the right spot to send back.. wrote her name in her NEW backpack and packed the milk money too.. I am driving her in for the first day, but she is taking the bus home..
she is so excited and I am excited for her.. but I honestly feel like a tiny piece of me of being ripped out and leaving me.. I am tearing up just thinking about it.. so I won't think about it..
at least not until the morning when I drop her off at school...

If I knew better.. hell, either way it would still hurt..
:) Monique

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Older dd is walking to school now, just a 5 minute walk from our house. Thinking of sending little dd to take the bus from that school. This would mean being about to go into work early everyday, and feeling caught up before I teach. Dh takes little dd to school twice a week, and I do it the other three.

Unknown said...

How did it go? Shelby starts next week though her first full day isn't until the 5th... :( My stomach is already in knots thinking about it!

When did my baby grow up!?!?!