Monday, August 11, 2008

holy cow.. time escapes me..

I don't know how it happens, but time is escaping me.. I seriously feel like I worry about the world in 3 hour incriments since that is the little ones feeding schedule..
I did get a ton of cleaning done early today.. which means I can either a. spend the week cleaning in the basement while the baby sleeps or b. scrapbook..
I will allow your imagination to fill in my option..

I had a great day today visiting with friends and so did big DD, she had 2 friends here too, but with 3 kids, 2 are 5 and one will be 6, it's crazy & loud.. but the baby LOVED it & I managed to set up my 2007 and 2008 albums and actually get one page scrapped.. tonight I am cleaning up again.. I so prefer scrapping by myself.. quicker and less messy.. so much for scrapbooking being a social activity.

OHH.. the baby is smiling.. it's so cute.. I managed to get her Monday photo of her smiling today.. first time EVER! thrilled me endlessly.. the baby has been smiling for big dd for a while now.. also can report that the baby LOVES the swing, atleast to nap in...

Okay, there is more to report on,but I have a limited time option here, so I am going end and promise to write more on other topics laters..

if I knew better I would have scrapped first and blogged later, but I figured I was so long overdue it was time..

:) Monique

No comments: