Thursday, July 17, 2008

one of my favorite things..

One of my favorite things about not being pregnant any more.. besides not actually being pregnant, is that I get to kiss my baby all I want.. but other than that.. I get to use scented soaps again..
Bath & Body works made this Rosemary & Mint shower gel a while back.. part of their Bigelow collection.. either way, when it was discounted 75%, I bought a bunch of them... I love the smell of the mint in the shower, so cool and refreshing.. and while I was pregnant, I ended up with rashes and stuff from ANYTHING other than Aveno bath wash.. and this week, I found one last bottle of the minty soap.. and I am using it and LOVING it.... so great to be back to normal..

Baby girl is doing well.. working on reflux issues, they are improving with the Zantac and we are working on finding her rhythm for naps, etc.. she is up to about 3 oz. every 3 hours...she is also a great afternoon napper... loving 2 or 3 hours at a stretch.. can't complain about the nights either..

Big sister is handling things as well as she can.. she works on being gentle and her volume level.. we still work on praising her and focusing more attention on her and the things she likes / wants to do. finding the balance..

dh is looking for work... the rest of the mess is just that.. uglier than ugly.. waiting for info on health insurance and just keeping up..

I personally and working on being healthier and good nutrition... having weighed myself today, once again.. 40 lbs lighter than I was in November.. and I have a beautiful baby.. working on keeping it up... every day is a struggle...

If I knew better.. I would be refiling my water bottle again... and since peanut is waking up soon, I might head off & do that now..

:) Monique

No comments: