Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 weeks already..

My baby will be 3 weeks tomorrow.. is that possible?? she is cute, but has a lot of gas.. we are thinking it might be from her medication, but we are not sure..

I want to do a big post, but will resort to bullet points..

- she is a strong & healthy baby.. she is focusing more and more.. she picks up her head and uses alot of muscle strength to move / throw herself around.. sleeping okay at night..

- big sister is feeling some jealousy, still working on making her the big focus.. harder to do as the baby is getting bigger and needs more direct attention... working on patience and being gentle..

- working on cleaning up the house.. planning to do the Fly lady cleaning method thing tomorrow.. 27 fling boogie.. throw away 27 things around the house.. could be ANYTHING.. just pitch it and move on.. then box up 27 things and give them away... totally on my list for tomorrow.. 54 things out of my house would be a serious blessing.. the more I try to pitch stuff away, the more I realize that DH is a HUGE pack rat.. I corrupted him...

- I want to scrapbook, badly.. I want to print new photos my baby girl and get them into an album.. which I don't actually own yet.. but I want to do it... badly.. DH needs to get his *hit together and get me photos downloaded so I can do that..

- still trying to the 5 things a day list -- it works as long as I am reasonable about my goals..

- my incision is healing well... still get sore from time to time, but doing well.. (seriously, in my next life, coming back as a daddy.. they get to sit more, hold the baby more and do a whole lot less laundry)

- need to look up some simple recipes for cooking.. getting tired of the same old same old menu..

off to do laundry, empty dishwasher, bathe the little one and then watch Hannah Montana.. OH SO THRILLING.. make big dd bed too..

:) Monique

1 comment:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Glad to hear you are all doing well! I admire you for doing the fly lady thing -I wish I would stick with it. But I guess the once in awhile is better than not at all. LOL

I can't wait to see some baby LOs

~Lynn