Sunday, July 13, 2008

busy weekend..

To help fill up time, I planned for us to go to a BBQ on Saturday and a birthday party today.. just figured it was stuff to keep us busy & not cost us anything... but it was too much.. we had almost no down time at home and that isn't good either.. big DD had a great time... especially today, magician and then swim party.. and then to make it all the better, since we were in the right area, we went to our favorite Mexican resturant.. I only had tacos, but man were they good.. baby girl did not like mexican while I was pregnant and man did I get sick every time I tried... they ROCKED.. on the way home we stopped and got custard - like ice cream - at Rita's.. such a nice treat and great end to the day.. :)

right now, big dd is in bed and DH is feeding little dd on the couch.. and I, I am blogging...
DH is really a great help.. he tries so hard to comfort the baby and to help her.. such a change from the first time... I feel free to do things and am able to ... we even have an arrangement, he gets the bottles, I feed her and put her back to sleep during the night.. with him and the screwy work situation, it's nice to have help with things -- since he doesn't have to get up for work in the morning...

I am planning on getting some scrapbooking done this week.. if baby girl naps well.. which she should & I can get some housework done... still worried about doing too much, with the incision and all... but I am pacing myself..

if I knew better, I would be going to bed soon, but I am really NOT that tired.. yet..
:) Monique

No comments: