Thursday, February 21, 2008

20 weeks and a heartbeat check

As of Tuesday, I am 20 weeks pregnant. (when does the morning sickness stop??)
I am feeling better, more energy, awake to do more, not sleeping great -- but that is never anything new.. the baby is moving a lot, mostly when I sit to relax and fortunately, there has been minimal muscle spasms.

Today we are going to the dr. for a belly check -- routine appt. -- just moved up a little because of I won't be here next week for my appt. :) Because it is school vacation week, we are keeping Miranda home and taking her for the appt. She will finally get to hear the baby's heartbeat too.. it's exciting to see her so excited about it.. if we are lucky, they might have to do a mini-ultrasound too, which will let her see the baby... she is going to be such a good big sister, she gets excited over all this little stuff now -- just like us..

if I only knew better -- I would be changing the tv for my screaming child.. but she is making me NUTS!!
:) Monique

No comments: