Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday -- update...

well, it really was a productive day...
I managed to clean her room, my room, finish laundry, empty dishwasher & reload, PLUS cleaned up the playroom so that we can open up and air out the suitcases.. :)

I did not clean the bathroom, can you tell where my yuckiness in cleaning lies??

I did also make it to Michael's for the Making Memories lazy susan supplie holder.. Cheryl has one, and I was tired of coviting it.. so I spent my 25 bucks and I have one.. I am looking for tools and such to put in it now.. making me soooo smiley.. I love that my scrapping space is taking shape.. makes me almost want to start doing something besides making cards and baby books for others..
Almost..

I did start pricing paper for my australia album.. All I really want is 8 1/2 by 11 kraft colored or cream colored paper.. HARDEST THING in the world to find in bulk -- without paying a million dollars for it... I am slowly putting together the kit of stuff to take with me to scrap the vacation album as I go along.. I think if I do it there, Fuzzy can go out at night and I can just sit and chat with him mom and dad and keep busy.. PLUS, be productive.. one done album is one done album, plus, I am bringing a mini-album to make for my in-laws while I am there of Miranda's trip.. this little adventure also insures that I make to the scrapbook stores atleast once -- or atleast a craft store.. -- alterior motives are a wonderful thing..

I am off to clean and organize while my last load of laundry is washing.. I must be hitting the nesting stage of this pregnancy .. I am tired, but very much a cleaning machine.. which is good because I have been so relaxed about everything since I found out I was pregnant.. so, it's a win win for EVERYONE... who doesn't love a clean house??

If I only knew better.. I would logging off this computer instead of leaving here to play one quick (who am I kidding 4 or 5 quick games of solitaire)...
Good night..
:) Monique

No comments: