Thursday, February 7, 2008

washed the floors

Okay, since I became pregnant and actually knew about it, I have been really tired and fatigue really quickly.. so my housework has been slipping.. today I managed to really clean my floors the way I like.. moved the furniture and scrubbed away..
it's all I really did, but it felt SOOO good..

I have also discovered that people are reading this thing, so I am not as boring as I once thought..

If I knew better, I would have gone to bed a while ago, like I usually do, but darn that reality tv.. train wrecks are calling my name.. but it is so much better than watching stuff like Law & Order SVU and being up all night with weird dreams.. which I get all on my own.. Those of you in the know.. Remember ELMO??? the killer muppet of seasame street..
I promise to explain my little stroll on Ambien lane another time.. I am really too tired and starting to feel naseau ( this is a word I NEVER remember how to spell.. I MUST look it up and write it down like a million times..just so I remember.. like the word pigeon.. I still spell it PIG-E-ON.. just one of those things..

okay.. seriously rambling now..
Good night.
:) Monique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't that the way to spell pigeon??? LOL I must look it up! I can spell nausea but never can remember kindergarden garten?? urghhhhh and used to have troubles with congratulations.. gradulations??? heehee I think I got that one now... I need to scrub my floors.. don't wanna!
Dawna aka Armymom