Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday-- once again..

well, my fondness for Monday's lives on.. haven't done as much as I would like around here, but it's all good.. the table is cleared off and the dishes are done.. on my 3rd load of laundry and second round of peanut butter crackers... it's a good day... didn't start out great.. baby wasn't fond of last night's pizza for dinner, but he or she learned to live with it..

I am planning on getting my act together at some point and getting to target, need some more stuff for the trip and have some returns to do.. the post office would be a great bonus too.. :)
we'll see..

I did clear off my side scrap table, so I can start moving stuff from the other side of my living room in the basement.. sooo exciting.. might actually make it through some boxes..

I love Mondays for this reason, just catch up and see progress sorta day.. makes me happy and sorta smile on the inside.. what makes you smile like this??

If I knew better, I would be switching laundry now.. getting load 4 started.. we'll see...
:) Monique

No comments: