Tuesday, February 19, 2008

4 1/2 days...

That is how long before we leave.. Sunday morning we go on vacation..DH is finally going back home to Australia.. he is excited, but nervous -- worried about me, the pregnancy, keeping Miranda busy during the flight, getting along with his parents, since we are staying with them, and especially the best man speech he has yet to write. He is so sweet, so kind and caring, but he worries alot.. gotta' love him.

Most of what we need to get done is already done or being planned on getting done.. I have managed to speed scrapbook my way to catching up my mil album for 2006.. she should be excited and we don't have to pay to ship it to her (I scrap book everything in Miranda's life for her, well, most it, and add dates and stories, simple 8 1/2 by 11 album, but she cherishes it -- or I hope she does) so excited about that, I also finished up a 6x6 album over the weekend for his cousin.
SIDE NOTE - I cataloged all my photos from 2006, 2007 and what little I have of 2008, so I know exactly what I have and have not scrapped.. I have also been ripping music for my MP3 player like mad.. I think I have all my favorite cd's done.. just a few that are still out in the car.. and then I need to do the same for Miranda.. funny that my daughter will be listening to the likes of Hannah Montana, Rick Springfield and then Nickelback.. really makes me laugh she does.

seriously, nothing is offically in suitcases, but things are organized in piles and bought.. I am thinking the final suitcase push will come on Saturday night, lay it all on the bed, inventory and pack one suitcase at a time.. I am hoping to do this in 3 big bags, one for each of us, and then 1 carry on for him, a big bag for me, my purse, her backpack and his backpack.. it's a very long flight and we need alot of things to keep us all busy...

this is going to be fun, and wonderful.. I hope it is..

if I knew better, I would once again be switching laundry and putting cd's away...
:) Monique

No comments: