Monday, February 4, 2008

a Monday

Okay.. It's Monday and I am feeling.. OK.. not great, not yucky..
I took Ambien last night and no funky Elmo dreams.. I am grateful for uninterrupted sleep...

Today I am working on cleaning up the house some.. I have a list of 5 things I would truly like to complete before 1ish when I have to head over to give my uncle his lunch..

these things include.
1 - clean her room - dust, vacc, and laundry, sheets... she does better with her allergies when I do this..
2. the bathroom -- umm.. needs a good once over..
3. fold towels & sheets
4. dishwasher empty and refill...
5. clean up my room OR wash the pans... neither of these are thrilling me,but need to be done.
getting this stuff done will allow me to play with my scrapbook mess some today.. and that would make me sooo happy..

If I knew any better, I would be working on this list and NOT rambling on here..
:) Monique

No comments: