Sunday, November 11, 2007

uninspired...

Having been so busy these last few weeks with things I have to do.. I feel so uninspired.. I can't manage to get myself enough to work on a page.. I have tried cleaning my space, organizing, buying new stuff and even digging through photos.. NUTTIN'..
I have also been tired the last few weeks, and now I know why.. :)
but I really want to try and get back into creating some fun stuff.

I was going to do the advent boxes that Ali Edwards posted on her blog, check it out here,
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/
totally cool idea. For the locals, the boxes are sold at Michael's for a buck each, squares & other sizes, but a little big. A.C.Moore has a 6 pack of them for 2.50 or so.. smaller and cuter.. I had the boxes in my hand and realized that it's not my thing.. Awesome idea, really cute, but we have the reindeer bag that gets filled by the elves with chocolate gold coins when someone behaves herself. it's so cute, I don't want to change the tradition. Ali posted more cool holiday stuff today too. Love her site..

I have some ideas rolling for cards & such, don't need a million, but enough to keep me busy.
I have a great new ipod like tool that I need to get going on loading too.. maybe tonight I will rip some music ...

okay, I see some photos calling my name, or I could work on the baby album I bought the other day.. we'll see..

if I only knew better, I would go to bed and avoid getting sick again like I did last night (baby does not like mexican), but I am off to play..
:) Monique

ps.. I am not cold tonight, itchy.. hives all over and NOTHING I can take for them.. *sigh*

No comments: