Wednesday, November 14, 2007

just one...

Okay.. there is just one baby.... *SIGH OF RELIEF*
as fun as twins would be, I am so a one at a time mommy..

yup, I am starting the baby book, or atleast getting some ideas on paper.. might wait until we know the sex of the baby to go with colors, etc.. still not sure.. but at this point, everything scrapbook related that I touch crumbles and looks really nasty.. I am taking a break from it for a while and seeing what else comes of it.. 2 horrible layouts has confirmed this.. I will start christmas projects soon, so that will fill up some time.

Fatima commented that Miranda will be a great big sister.. she already is.. it's so cute.. she has not spilled the beans yet, which for her is huge.. she has known 3 weeks and hasn't told anyone without asking me first. so sweet.. she is jumping all over me less, which is killing her, but getting more rocking chair snuggle times, which she loves. she says good night to the baby every night and is even planning the list of presents the baby wants for christmas. I didn't know little tiny creatures need anything, other than to rid their mommy's stomach of most everything.

things are going good through.. and we are all greatful. The work on the basement will start soon, which rocks, alot of moving stuff around, but once the space is finished with new flooring & carpeting, it will look awesome.

also, did anyone else just realize this.. Thanksgiving is NEXT week.. HOLY COW, where did this come from.. I am offically freaked out.. and personaly, I would love to ditch the turkey for roast beef or a really nice steak.. mmmm. steak.

napping sounds like such a wonderful idea right now.. mmm..
if I only knew better, I would realize that napping now will make me late for the rest of my day.. oh well, when the nap calls, it's best to answer it.

:) Monique

3 comments:

XerxesB said...

okay let me just say right here that she thinks it's great now, and then when the second'un pops out and starts to get more attention, you'll have a prima donna to deal with.

Anonymous said...

I know how relieved you must be, as you know I went thru the same thing. Just the thought & possibility of more than one baby is scary. So glad everything is going smoothly. Miranda is sooooo cute & soooooooo sweet. She will be a big help when her little sister or brother arrives.

ScrapDiva
Fatima

weebles said...

wow.. I know that only have one child and I might have a prima donna, but that really isn't her personality at all. she is very sweet and thoughtful child.. we are trying NOT to make everything about the baby,just like it hasn't been ALL about her for all this time..
it's really all about balance and I am confident that we can find it and help Miranda keep it too...