Tuesday, November 13, 2007

baby art

okay, I am officially only a hiccup pregnant, but being older than I should be (Eeep, I turned 35 last week) my dr. wants to do an early ultrasound to confirm the due date, and growth of the baby.. We could not be happier.. we love getting to see the baby --especially for planned fun things --like this.. With Miranda we had an emergency ultrasound because I had been spotting so much..
*wheW* good to know this is going okay..

seeing the ultrasound are my best part.. really lets you know that there is a baby growing in there.. might also rest my mind about the deep seated feeling of twins I have been having..

I will try to post the photos on here tonight... might even start the baby book and get them in there too... such a long time to wait for something so exciting..

if I only knew better.. I would still be this excited..
:) Monique

2 comments:

XerxesB said...

"deep seated feelings of twins"??

now THAT would be awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Miranda will be a GREAT Big Sister!! WOW, starting the baby book already, what better inspiration. You go Girl!!

ScrapDiva
Fatima