Tuesday, November 6, 2007

things I should be doing...

I am a procrastinator.. a big one.. not something I am proud of, just what is...
as of this moment, there are about 5 things that I should be doing..
but the only thing actually getting done is laundry.

(have I ever mentioned how much I love laundry? it's the one thing you are allowed to do with by doing NOTHING in between and you can still feel accomplished by saying, but I was doing the laundry... LOVE THAT...)

so anyways, I could and should be finishing up housework, I should be getting to the post office, i should be working on projects for my home study class about the new Ali book, and I should be working on cards for a swap, and finishing an alphabet swap, but I am sitting here, reading email, browsing the net, okay and waiting to enter Donna Downey's contest..

procrastination can be good for you sometimes.. sometimes it brings clarity, a brilliant idea or simplicity.. all good things.. right?

If I knew better, I wouldn't be sitting her convincing myself that being a procrastinator is a good thing & I would just be doing what needs doing...
*SIGH*
I am going to do some work.. honest, I am...
:) Monique

2 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I don't like to say that I am a Procrastinator - because - when focused, I can accomplish anything... what I have been saying as of late is that I lack Follow Through... which I know doesn't really sound any better...
but still!??!! I can relate... except for that laundry thing - while I see your point - I can't quite get there with ya!?
~Karrilee~

Elisa K said...

Procrastination. Yeah that's what has me today. hehe So yeah I can relate. Take some you time. The house work will still be there.. Trust me. LOL