Friday, January 2, 2009

more to do..

Seriously, if I don't post this now. who knows if I will get the chance..
I have more to do today than I have hours to do it in. and to boot.. it's supposed to snow.. AGAIN! enough already..
feed girls, visit college friend, take photos (365 thing) get junk my sisters, grocery store, target or wal-mart if time allows, home, dishes, laundry, take down tree, play with girls on wii. do my hour of wii for myself, pay bills, the list just grows & grows..

if there is anyone out there reading this that can help me stop time and let me get everything done.. let me know.. I am thinking I would need about a week for everything.. but would settle for just an hour...

More later..
Monique

ps..if I knew better I would stop whining about what I have to do and JUST DO IT!

No comments: