Sunday, January 4, 2009

Junie B. Jones..

Have you ever read this series of books.. they are amazing and my daughter loves them..
in my house, dh and I take turns putting each of the kids to bed.. this way, they will be able to go to bed for both of us and not just one of us.. (someday, I will make it out again at night to play with my friends) but lately, I have been doing the big one.. we read a chapter of her books.. I usually get suckered into a second chapter.. happened again tonight, but who can leave the story with only one chapter left.. I can't.. seriously, I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
who knew that a children's books would be so interesting..

all I truly know is that I love how much my daughter loves me reading them to her.. it's nice to be off picture books for a while and reading "big" girl books.. makes me smile.. and makes me a little sad too since, she isn't my baby anymore.. growing bigger by the day..

just grateful I can appreciate it for what it is.. wonderful time.. TOGETHER...

:) Monique

No comments: