Sunday, December 2, 2007

been a long time

Okay.. so I am officially a bad blogger.. things have been rough around here.. we have discovered that there are more than a few foods that the baby does not approve of... Also, eating early is good thing.. Oh.. and take out is a great thing..

seriously, we have been taking out WAY too much this week.. but with all the work being done in the basement and me being sick.. just isn't happening.. trying to make sure what choices we make are still good and healthy ones.. I am looking into making dinner earlier in the day and then reheating stuff.. not a great way to do it, but by 4 pm I just can't handle it..

whoever said morning sickness is full of it.. it's more like all day sicknes..now I realize that this is the complaint of every pregnant woman, or if not, many.. but I am very queasy and very tired and heck, as my friends put it.. I am growing a baby, I am allowed to feel this way.

Popsicles and cold things are still this mommy's best friend.. THANK GOODNESS Dunkin' Donuts sells the Tropicana coolatta all year.. loving them lately. Also,those crazy little cheese and cracker things..or better yet, the pretzels kind... loving those right now.. strawberries are also high on the list.. pineapple too.. atleast this little one likes fruit & veggies..

Okay, so because I am only queasy this time and not sick-sick, we are really thinking that it might be a boy...okay, so we are really hoping for a boy. I promise you this, boy or girl, this is my last baby.. I never ever ever want to be pregnant again.. I love babies -- they are great, this part, sorta stinks.. How my mom did it 7 times is completely beyond my thought processing.. okay, so in our quest to know the sex, which is scientifically impossible at this point (only 10 or 11 weeks, the full verdict isn't in on that yet) we did the Chinese calendar thingie.. if my estimates are right, we are looking at a boy.. and guess what, statistically, we have a 50/50% chance of being right.. Whew, so glad I went and researched this.. hehehehe

okay.. I should be upstairs forcing my daughter to eat something NON-bread related for breakfast.. she finally settled on yogurt once the hunger pangs settled.. and I need to find something for me.. which I know won't be orange juice, since the baby added that earlier this week to the list growing list of things I am no longer allowed to have.

If I only knew better, I would still have gotten pregnant and wanted this beautiful baby growing inside me.. thanks for listening...

:) Monique

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oooh, Hope you are feeling better soon!