Tuesday, December 11, 2007

so, it's nothing...

So I went to the dermatologist today for a mysterious rash that has been showing up all over MOST of me.. if morning sickness doesn't get me, this rash will.. Well, good news is that it is NOTHING...just some type of flare up, winter eczema if you will. FUN - FUN-FUN. I have some stuff to use which should help, but it could take a week or so before I feel better.. could be sooner, could be later, to quote the dr.

I went to the OB last week.. that was way more fun.. I have offically lost 19 lbs.. which is great for me, eating has been a challenge. but the magic of this appt. was that we heard a very faint and very brief heartbeat.. Fuzzy was with me and beamed for the rest of the day... totally worth EVERYTHING for that 4 seconds of heaven. Next month the baby will be bigger and we will hear more.. yeah.. so in all of my complaining, it's worth it.. the little peanut growing inside me will make up for it.. just like my little girl has...

Christmas is coming.. slow buy sure.. I am just about done my shopping.. Little things left mostly.. which isn't too bad.. we need to get some games for Miranda's Leapster.. so, we might do that this weekend.. DH and I are going to a Baby Expo -- supposedly getting a great door prize and learning more about baby stuff.. I know, not a thilling date, but baby sitting is a premium since we have to go out during the day and not at night..
I do need some for Fuzzy, something good that will knock his socks off.. I tried to get him the surprise gift of surround sound, but he found out and says to wait.. no worries here since I don't really want it to begin with.
we'll see..

what else, I should be cleaning.. I really need to do so.. I want to make the bathroom all pretty and then the kitchen.. .. so, I am off...

more another time, less whining too.. I promise..
:) Monique



1 comment:

Luann said...

So glad to hear you had a healthy appointment. What joy to hear the little heart beat. Take care and have fun at the baby expo!