Monday, December 3, 2007

a good day

Okay, perhaps it is good karma floating my way.. I did a favor for a friend today and I actually felt good for most of the day.. I am really tired now,

Between the time I picked up peanut and we had dinner I managed to unload and load the diswasher, clean out the fridge & freezer, cleaned off the coutners, the stove & the table.. recycled the paper and plastics & got DH to take out the trash.. and Miranda & I snuggled up in the rocking chair to read some christmas books.. then I actually MADE dinner too.. which as been a big struggle.. after dinner, we watched tv and strung popcorn for the tree.. Miranda actually strung some up herself.. so cute.. we got some photos AND some video... exciting night her..

I am tired now.. very tired.. trying to get this quick load of laundry in the dryer and I am going to bed.. starting to feel the queesies coming on.. not a good sign..

but yes, it was a good day.. I had fun, caught up with a great friend and even did some overdue housework.. good day.. very good day..


if I only knew better, I would not have eaten the popcorn while I strung it.. might not be feeling so queesy... oh well...
:) Monique

No comments: