Wednesday, December 12, 2007

let them eat...

Chicken soup..
AHHH.. the healing power of chicken soup.. my new best friend..I definitely prefer the type from a variety of chinese resturants.. might be the egg noodles or the rice noodles, either way.. LOVE IT...

Okay.. so the house is slowly catching up to the Christmas thing.. Fuzzy doesn't know it yet, but he will be hanging up some picture frames, photos, etc this week.. I told him to charge the drill.. :)
Since we got the basement finished I have wanted to clean up and do more, just been tough, but I am starting to have moments where I can get things accomplished.. YEAH... I am going to out curtain shopping either today or tomorrow.. (side note, this was HORRID last year.. spent a ton of money and returned most of what I bought)... but I need some green for the kitchen to bring out the new couches.. which I LOVE..

Christmas cards.. as much as I want to.. I don't have time, patience or energy to make them all.. I bought some really pretty cards and plan to write them out while I wait for my uncle to have eye surgery on Thursday.. photos will be ready for them by Friday.. :) it's great when things works out..

still itching too.. OUCH.. I can take some Benadryl which I plan to do later today.. Nap time is always good..

I am also starting to organize my scrapping stuff.. I still don't see me motivated to work with it, but organizing and cleaning it out a bit should help.. Maybe in the year..

okay.. I am off to clean the kitchen and maybe sprinkle up some holiday color and cheer..
Enjoy your day..
:) Monique

No comments: