Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hormones have kicked in...

Okay.. twice in the last week or so.. I have just broken down and cried.. once from rambling on so fast that I made my own head spin and once from just feeling yucky..
I am tired of feeling yucky... I eat what I can, not getting sick as much as the first time, but still so queasy & tired.. I am whining now too..
UGH... why is having a baby so hard for me..
also, I didn't get much sleep, Fuzzy has a BIG snoring problem.. BIG.. I gave up and moved to the couch.. the tree looked really pretty at 2 am... also, I didn't leave enough time in between our showers, so I got colder water than I like. NOT FUN...

on a good note... I am trying to have some of these every day.. it's hard.. my negative nature really comes right back to me when I am not feeling good.
Christmas is coming and I am almost ready.. baby girl is all done, dh has a few things, I need something for my family exchange, but I am working on that tomorow..
Also, hoping for nice weather so we can enjoy the Polar Express Ride too..
cards go out today, including the ones for Australia (woo hoo) and the house is slowly shaping up.. he has promised to help me with the cleaning this weekend.. I just have to hit the grocery store for some stuff for christmas eve and general groceries..

I am off to finish cleaning my kitchen, having company today and it must be done..

if I knew better, I would take Fuzzy up on his offer to have someone come and clean the house every two weeks.. hmmm.. thinking about it more and more somedays..

No comments: