Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Okay, so Monday left little to get done.. Tuesday was all about cleaning (did the WHOLE house., even the stairs) and at night a meatball making festival.. seriously 5 1/2 lbs of beef and well over a 100 meatballs.. Fuzzy (that is DH nickname) loves them and refuses to eat the already made kind.. so when I make them, I make TONS and freeze them.. I really hate the cold of the meat on my hands and then the whole rolling process.. but as full as he was, he still ate a few last night.. makes me smile to see him so happy.

so today, Miranda went to pre-k in her pj's.. anything new really scares her lately.. sorta funny, but she toughed it out.. made it easier when all the kids were in them. brought in the the veggie tray that she won't touch, but I contributed to the party..

okay, so here I sit, cleaned and showered, ready for tonight, in a clean house and I still can't scrap or even make cards.. just so uninspired..stinks.. I need to be inspired.. and soon.. I have a ton of stuff out there that just needs to be done.. here is a short list

1. alphabet tags - letter Y stamp (close to my heart swap)
2. 10, 3 X3 cards (close to my heart swap)
3. 15 Halloween cards (close to my heart swap--I am hosting)
4. 15 Christmas cards (dmarie.com swap - I am hosting)
5. start an album for the Right at Home - Home study class, NEXT FRIDAY...

there are so many things on my desk, it's a mess, maybe I should start there..
or a magazine, or the new Ali Edward's book.. Honestly, don't care where the inspiration comes from, it just needs to come soon..

on a good note, I am ready for tonight, Miranda is Snow White, Fuzzy is her prince, and I will likely be the witch, I just need another apple or two for my basket. Meatballs for sandwiches are in the crockpot (Cheryl & family are coming for dinner) and things are ready..

oh well, hopefully something fun gets done today...

:) Monique

No comments: