Sunday, November 30, 2008

for this I am grateful...

seriously, I am going from bad to worse with this blogging thing...
but in the spirit of the sunday & thanksgiving.. here is my list...

Stacy Julian did a thing where she listed whatever came to mind for 15 minutes.. sounds like a good idea to me for tonights list...

infant tylenol, christmas lights, scrapbook sales, thanksgiving leftovers, dh love of my simple cooking, clean sheets, sweet smelling babies, 5 month cupcakes, hot tea, eggs cooked to perfection, a completed to do list, paying off bills, time to read a good book, a sleeping baby, time with my husband, a good nap, ambition to get things done, time to actually them done, plans for the holidays, warm chocolate chip cookies, episodes of Charmed with Cole in them, the dvr, miracle on 34th street, christmas cartoons, leftover pizza, new recipes, scrapbook night with my new friends, old friends, scrapbooking baby girls, baby toes, clean laundry, my little heater, minute maid popsicles, ice cream in the freezer, tito's chips and salsa, chinese food for dinner again tomorrow, dinner out on tuesday, good books being held for me at the library, being almost done christmas shopping, having toys to give to toys for tots, diet coke, rapid release tylenol, naps, the bus driver, eli stone, my grateful list, pink sockies, baby bottles, being organized, christmas photos, appt.s that have already been made, my pediatrician, Junie B. Jones books, good friends, my great memory, friends found on facebook, money to spend on silly things - just for me, small plastic bowls from ikea, my magic bullet blender, sliced cheese, frozen cherries, in season grapes, sugar cookies, the new blade in my paper trimmer, new socks, inspiration, candy canes, my order from ebay that should be in SOON, strung popcorn, christmas angels, miranda's memory of my mom, my dad's meatpie, family, friends, children's place pajamas and sales, target stores, the friendly guy named Barney at my local post office, love of a good man and two great girls, scented candle on my desk, coffee & bagels from dunkin donuts, early bedtimes, clean dishes and empty dishwashers,

that was 10 minutes and 37 seconds (yes, I set a timer, and the baby interrupted me, so I will finish this now)

kitchen timers, baby oragel, baby mobiles, dishwashers, leftovers, email, clean laundry, ironed laundry, meredith the photographer at target in attleboro, my back massagers, the mailman, warm weather in december, pink roses at my mom's house, apple crisp, sharing desserts with friends, the pasta in pink vodka sauce that I get to eat tomorrow, chocolate raisins, gold coins for the reindeer bag, ambition to do the things I really need to be doing, the library, sales at michael's, on-line shopping, my scrapbook supplies, eli stone, jon & kate plus 8, reruns of my favorite shows, ace of cakes on at a good time, christmas cartoons, plans to get the christmas cards out early this year, smiles from my girls, snuggles from the baby, I love you mama from the big one...

there you have it.. 15 full minutes of interrupted thoughts on things big and small that I am grateful for...

if I knew better, I would publish more important things on my blog, but I don't.. so this is what you are getting for tonight..
:) Monique

No comments: