Friday, September 5, 2008

good things CAN come from cleaning..

So my sisters keep reminding me that since I don't work, cleaning my house & taking care of the kids is my job.. yeah.. bite me.. but honestly, they are right.. so in an effort to be more productive, I am cleaning the basement out.. time to pitch stuff and get rid of things.. buckets of baby clothes are flying out, as are the things I can't or don't need.. plus toys, and all sorts of other things.. God bless the big sisters -- anyone who is willing to pick up my charitable donations right at my house is a good thing.. I have a few bags of stuff for dd old pre-k.. a box of scrapping treats for someone else, and right now, 3 big bags of things for big sisters.. and I just started. DD might cry if she saw what was going, but that is the joy of kindergarten .. things come and go in secret.. don't be thinking evil of me.. it's not her favorite things, rather things she hasn't seen or touched since we moved in here 2 years ago.. safe to assume she forgot them, and since they are in good shape.. I am giving them to someone who might like them.. making more space in my house.. ROCK ON!

while I was working on the laundry room, just moving things like boots and such that I plan to save for the baby.. honestly, winter boots worn 5 times can be handed down.. they are simple character free, so it works for me. anyways, moving things around, I found a pair of long lost sandals.. they must have been from last year and just buried.. seeing as my last pair just died and I can't replace them without buying real birkinstocks, I am thilled.. my feet are in them now and I am singing their praises.. COLOR ME HAPPY!

I am off for another 10 minutes while the baby sleeps.. her tylenol is working good today.. her shots really got to her and made for a rough night.. Good time management I say..

If I knew better, I would clean for a little longer, but OHHH, is that pile of photos on my scrap desk calling my name.. I will let you know who wins..
:) Monique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good to fling??? Love that feeling!